The Gibraltar Association for New Technologies (GANT) has been established to inspire, cultivate and advocate Financial Technology in Gibraltar.
GANT aims to provide you as an individual a versatile association which can foster personal development, education, and networking opportunities in Finance, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology. Its members apply and integrate these concepts through seminars, extracurricular activities and related programs. As a corporate member you will be able to collaborate with the associations, other corporate members, individuals, related public authorities of Gibraltar and other professional bodies. You will have the opportunity to join GANT’s marketing and advocating initiatives to promote and protect the growth of new technologies.
The objects of the Association are:
- To establish in Gibraltar an association of Gibraltar entities and individuals involved in or associated with Gibraltar’s blockchain, distributed ledger technologies (including the token sale industry) such other new technologies as the Committee shall from time to time determine should be within the scope of the Association’s responsibility.
- To encourage co-operation between members of the Association and to stimulate the interest and participation of the New Technology Industry in matters concerning Gibraltar’s finance industry.
- To provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas on matters of mutual interest to members of the Association and to provide a medium for expression of professional opinion on matters of public interest.
- To establish a recognised medium for communication between the Association and:
- HM Government of Gibraltar;
- the Financial Services Commission and other public authorities of Gibraltar;
- the Gibraltar Finance Council;
- other professional bodies in Gibraltar with related interests;
- the media; and
- any other authority, association or body as may be expedient from time to time including authorities, association or bodies situated outside Gibraltar.
- To promote high standards of professional conduct amongst the New Technology Industry in Gibraltar.
- To promote the reputation of the Gibraltar finance industry, both within Gibraltar and internationally.
- To facilitate educational programs, training courses, seminars and presentations on New Technology to members of the Association, the New Technology Industry, Gibraltar’s finance industry and to facilitate support, guidance and training.
- To raise funds and invite and receive contributions from any person or persons whatsoever by way of subscription, or to enable the above objects.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or may be thought conducive to the attainment of all or any of the above objects.
Check out our upcoming Events
“The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don't really even notice it, so it's part of everyday life.”
– Bill Gates, Co-founder of Microsoft